Monday, October 19, 2009

The Proposal (Review)



Plot: A pushy boss forces her young assistant to marry her in order to keep her Visa status in the U.S. and avoid deportation to Canada.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

This is a nice movie!
starring Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. Ryan starred in Definately May Be, Xmen, Smok'in Aces,......and he been a really great actor.
In The Proposal, the characted which Ryan played, is quite match with Sandra, and I personally feel that this film is one of the best romance movie for year 2009.
well,...seldom have this kinda movies which could bring you "good feel" ... since I watch "While you were sleeping" which starrring Sandra Bullock, I love that movie and I have watch several times....But anyway....The Proposal cant really compare to it.
Sandra is a great actress, she really can play well like this kind of character in The Proposal.
Overal, this movie will still make you enjoying it, but for me, the ending part is just a bit rush and kinda "simple"...~ :)
well....its a nice story anyway!

The director Anne Fletcher who directed 27 Dresses and Step Up.
and I think The Proposal is her best directed movie!

I will rate it at 6.5 for this~




No comments: