Monday, November 2, 2009

The Thing (Review)

Genre: Horror, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Thriller

Tagline: Man is The Warmest Place to Hide.

Plot: Scientists in the Antarctic are confronted by a shape-shifting alien that assumes the appearance of the people that it kills.
(Source from IMDB)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Since last week is Halloween, let's us talk about some horror movies this week.
The Thing is one of the scarriest movie I have watch so far. The first time I watch it at the age of 8 and I've got a nightmare after watching this show with my father at night.

The effects of this film is so stunning! At that time, it was no CGI to help to create the effects and the creatures. It's all look so real! When watching them transformed from human being to the creatures, it will definitely blown you away!
You will never thought that the alien will "looks" so-in-different-way and it is so creative that you will never think of.

I believe The Thing is one of the most successful film from director John Carpenter.
One of the most horror and terrifying film during the 80's.

I like this film so much and have watch many times. :)

Rate: 8 / 10


No comments: